January 6, 2011

Happy New Years!




Happy New Year!  My girlfriend's birthday is on New Years Day and we had their family over for a special dinner--using my china!  I enjoy setting a nice table and I think it's important that my boys learn proper table manners and appreciate the amount of work that goes into a nice meal.  Most importantly, I want them to learn the importance of having special family time while sharing a meal. 


Anyway, I added some fun nametags to welcome each person to the table and to celebrate the New Year!  The nametags were made from "Simply Charmed" cricut cartridge.  These were a little time consuming to make because of the pieces--so I made the names detachable so I can re-use them next year! 






Thanks for looking and please leave a comment--it's fun to know if people are actually reading my blog!  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great New Year and a wonderful meal. Your table setting is gorgeous and love the name tags!

    Hope you will stop by to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking! I love your blog--the skate card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete