February 1, 2011

My First Blog Award!!!


(this is the 2nd posting today--please scroll down to read the first! )






Ola over at http://zloe.blogspot.com has awarded me with the stylish blogger award! How super cool is that??  Go check her out and the other blogs she has linked on her site!  Us new bloggers love to read comments from people--especially other crafters!  I am loving learning how to do this blog because I have learned so much from other crafters blogs!  I have sooo many of them saved in my favorites!  It is so much fun to watch and learn from other people crafting!

One of the things I need to do for this award is list 8 blogs that I love--that is hard and easy at the same time because I love so many!

Here are my favorites--check them out and leave a comment~

The Pink Stamper
Creations with Christina
My Creative Time
Made by Momo
The Happy Stamper :)
Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes
Craft Junkie Too
PinkBlingCrafter

I have learned so much from these ladies!

One final thing I need to do is tell you eight things about myself---hhhmmmm, here goes...

1.  I love the color pink---hence, the name :)
2.  I am the only female in the house with 3 boys and a husband
3.  My husband is so supportive with my crafting--he helps make me things to keep me organized
4  My two youngest sons like to craft with me sometimes--I love hanging out with them while creating
5.  I work full time
6.  Two of my sons play hockey and the other son plays basketball
7.  Our family camps almost every weekend in the summer
8.  I live in Minneapolis

Thanks for checking me out!!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment