February 1, 2011

Scrap Weekend

Hi Everyone--

This past weekend I was at an awesome scrapbook retreat!  It was so relaxing and I got so many scrapbook pages done that I am caught up with my three boys albums.  Each of my boys has an album and I am often finding myself scrapping the same event three different times!  LOL!  I do not spend hours and hours on one scrapbook page because it is more important to me to keep caught up, but I admire the people who do!

I took a break this weekend to do a little something different and I wanted to try out my new Cricut Cartridge--Create a Critter.  I held off getting this cartridge for so long because I am not really a cutsie person and so many of the critters have smiley faces.  However, I have really loved using my gypsy with the cartridge because I black out the faces and use the Peachy Keen Stamps and the My Pink Stamper stamps!  It is so easy to make these in bulk--I made several of each card!


Both of these images were cut at 3.5 inches--I love the crab one--I am going to make one that says "Got Crabs?"  ha ha ha!!






Have a great day!  Thanks for viewing!

1 comment:

  1. A scrapbook retreat sounds wonderful! My daughter's mother-in-law and I are thinking about going to one to work on the newly-wed couple's wedding photo album together.

    ReplyDelete