May 31, 2011

Holy Cow--Time Flies!!!

This has been a crazy month!  Lots and lots of activities and school projects and scouting events and of course, baseball 4 night per week! We are still waiting for a real spring to come to Minnesota--we have had so much rain and stormy weather already!

My oldest son graduated from 8th grade last week and it was so great---his class of kids are all so nice and it was such a special evening.  Here is a picture of one of the treats I brought to the class graduation party.

It turned out really cute!


It's been so long since I have crafted, other than my project life, but I did make these super duper quick thank you cards for Cory for graduation.


I made 4 of these cards in about 10 minutes.  I used my new Ephinany button maker--which is super cool!  You can customize your button to whatever project  you are doing!  

I'll do a video soon on my project life.  Tonight  I actually organized my scrap area and made my list of scrap pages to do--I just have to order my pictures, which is so easy using my iphoto!  

Have a great week! 

~pinkhockeymom


No comments:

Post a Comment