July 11, 2011

Holy Cow--time flies!!

My hubby and boys are all at scout camp and bible camp this week--my two oldest needed signs to place outside their tents at boy scout camp.  There was even a contest for the best sign--and they asked me to help them make them!  Of course, Brandon asked me not to make Cory's as good as his, because he wanted to win!



                             I used the 50 State cartridge for this--the cartridge I always thought would be cool on one hand, and what would I use it for on the other hand?  My husband finally just bought it for me and I have used it a couple times for school related projects for the boys.  Cory wanted a loon because they have them at camp. I had to cut the State of MN out pretty large--I think this might have been cut at 8 inches--

                              

    
                                  I used the camp out cartridge for the tent and the sign--I just love the sign--it looks like wood. The letters were cut out with Life's A Beach at 1 inch.  The tent is cool because it reminds me of the tents on M*A*S*H--and the boys are camping in tents like that!  The racoon is from Create A Critter and is also funny because the boys can not have any food in their tents and have to lock food in a bear box!  The racoons come out at night and steal things from their campsites!


Thanks for visiting!!!
~pinkhockeymom

No comments:

Post a Comment