October 29, 2011

I'ts Been Forever!!!! I'm Back!

Heah everyone--I know it's no fun to follow blogs when they aren't updated on a regular basis....so I am back and am going try and post some things I have been working on...I didn't so much this summer with scrapbooking, but am back in the swing of things and am caught up on my albums....

It's been a busy fall getting the kids back to school and all three are in different schools with different schedules...but I think we have it all figured out!

Anyone get the new Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary edition?  I got it a couple weeks ago and am really loving it! It really has some neat features on it and I have been having fun playing with it.

I am at a scrapbook retreat this weekend and have done some fun projects and my first banner. I also made a few cards and here is one:




This A2 card was made using the Winter Frolic cartridge and was cut at 3 1/4 inches..

Thanks for looking...Happy Crafting!

~pinkhockeymom

2 comments:

  1. can you post step by step instructions on the be thankful banner you made over the weekend. ? and email me your email address. do you and your friend want to come with my group to this one http://www.findvacationrentals.com/gallery.asp?txtRentalID=7606&ImageName=7606-8t.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card! Love that you are back. You give me inspiration. In fact, this weekend, my sister, 2 nieces, and my Mom are coming to scrapbook! I'm excited. Hopefully I'll be able to finally start scrapbooking in the year 2007! Yes, I'm very far behind, but hey, my sister is in 2001?!

    ReplyDelete