November 21, 2011

Hockey Projects

I have been making hockey projects for the upcoming season for my boys...Here are a couple of them...

This poster may not look very fancy, but holy cow, it took about 6 hours to complete between cutting all the lettering, placement and then the gluing!  Not my most favorite project but it will be fun to have!  We hang this on the glass at the ice rink to cheer the boys on!  My youngest son made a B-1 team this year and we are having a blast with the parents so far!  (sorry about the mail in the pic!)



This next one is a bobblehead of my son...we wave it in the stands to cheer him on!  Super easy to do and the kids love to look at us moms waving them during the game!



Thanks for stopping by....Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment