January 3, 2013

Furry Friend

Hello Again--

I made this scrapbook page with the Cricut Cartridge "Meow." This is my son Brady with our two cats who are brother and sister; Lola and Lucky.  I have a feeling Brady will always own a cat!


I set a goal for myself this week to scrap one page per day. So far, I have done 3 layouts! I am so far behind on pages for the boys. I am going to do one at a time to catch up.

Project Life

Anyone else doing project life? I just finished 2012!  I have done it for two years now and I absolutely love it!  I do mine on a weekly basis and keep the embellishing pretty simple so that I am always current. For some weird reason, I enjoy scrapbooking much more when I am working on current photos and layouts.  Anyone else like this?

Have a great day!

~Tracy







No comments:

Post a Comment