January 2, 2013

I'm Back--New Year's Resolution



Hi Friends!  

Everyone makes New Year's Resolutions and one of mine this year is to get my blog up and running again.  I am going to add some additional content such as maybe a recipe here and there, some rambling, or maybe a great bargain I discovered. I may feature a website, or show a photo that I have taken. I may show some organizing tips or something we did around our house. I will still be showing crafts, of course!  As a matter of fact, I received a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas that I am learning how to use. ( I would love some tips and suggestions!) 



Here is the holiday card that I made for my work this year: 






Recipe:

Northwoods Rubber Stamp
Making Memories Pigment Inkpad in Unicorn
Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy Cardstock
JudiKins Embossing Powder in White Diamond.


The camera doesn't show the sparkle, but it was really pretty.  I made 425 of these cards and I was definitely sick of embossing after that!  I make my whole family help do the card in stages at the kitchen table. There is a lot of cutting out layers--the white A2 size card, the black layer, the red layer, the photo that went inside and the sentiment that also went inside.  It really isn't too bad making this many cards if you have an assembly line to help do some of the work and if you just remember that any little step you add to the card, you add to 425 cards!  If I was to send this out to my family and friends, I would have added a ribbon and probably a sentiment.


Have a great night!
~Tracy







2 comments:

  1. Yay for coming back! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Amy! Thanks for visiting! Any suggestions on things to post? You're probably the only one reading the blog! :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete