March 8, 2011

My New Scrap Room!

Hi Everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've posted--I should back on track now--we have had so many sporting events going on that I can barely keep up! We are in the midst of hockey district games and then it should get a little quieter before baseball.

In the midst of spring cleaning--my husband and I re-did our office/scraproom. We went to Ikea and installed a built in counter top instead of the 2 individual desks that we had in our room. It is soo super cool and the room flows sooo much better! With the Ikea Expedia cabinets, everything is sooo organized now and there is plenty of room for the kids to join us when we are working and they need help with their homework.

My husband was so great in the little touches of my room--under cabinet lighting, and power outlet strips hidden. I love it!!!

Thanks for looking!












1 comment:

  1. Tracy - Your 'new' room looks great! I'm very envious of this wonderful space you have - plus you keep it so organized and clean. Looks like you have plenty of space for friends and their projects :)

    ReplyDelete