March 9, 2011

Quick Cards

These are some quick cards I made for some birthdays this week.


             This first card is from Simply Charmed and the cake is cut at 3.75"--and I used a birthday candle border punch. There are several layers to cut with this cut.  I used Stickles for some extra sparkle.







This next card is made using Camp Out--I have a nephew who is very into fishing.  The blue strips are crimped just to give it a little extra texture.  Hopefully you can tell the yellow funny shaped circle is a bobbin with a hook on the end! (this was my husbands idea when I told him I thought the card was too blah with just the fish on it)  Gotta love sharing a workspace!  :) 



                              This next card is made with Walk In My Garden and the butterfly cut at 3.75" and then layered with black. It might be hard to see but I used glitter paper from a paper pack for some sparkle.  Are you detecting a theme here with the sparkle and bling?   It was fun to do a spring card in the midst of all this crummy weather that keeps coming and coming.



        

            Have a great day--thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment