March 26, 2011

Paper Rosettes

So, paper rosettes are all the rage and I think they are soo cool.  I spent some time tonight playing around with them. They are pretty easy, but I admit that it took me several attempts to get the folding in part.  I love how you can make such a cool embellishment out of just paper!

I cut this strip of paper at 1 1/2 x 12 inches and then used my scallop edge punch.  Im scored every 1/4 inch for this rosette.

If you want to watch a video on how to make rosettes, www.archiversonline.com  has a good one on their blog.

My card is an A2 card and I ran the yellow cardstock through the cuttlebug using the Divine Swirl folder. Pretty simple.  It's kind of fun to make a quick card using basic embellishments without taking out a lot of your supplies.

Thanks for visiting me!  I'd love to see your rosette projects and share any tips you may have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment